Theta Brainwaves are associated with forms of thinking thought forms, dealing with information and relaying information. (This includes all forms of communication.)
Your brain cycles through a variety of states throughout each day and night. These brainwave cycles regulate your sleep, your daily activities, and record your experiences. There are several methods by which one can induce the body into one of these states. One of the most practical is through breathing.
These breath meditations are designed for engaged practice in order to purge blockages in the natural cycle of brainwave states.
In addition, these group sessions aid in dealing with regular encounters which trigger unwanted or unnecessary behaviors.
- Excellent for Beginner to Advanced practice
- Proven techniques for stopping anxiety attacks
- Reduce stress
- Deal with real time stressors in a matter of minutes
- Increase ease of processing Quantum Spin Wave sessions
Brainwave Breathing Meditations include:
- introduction to breathing depth and count
- optional cycles of breathing
- induction of at least one brainwave state
*For the sake of all attendees, these meditations will be a broadcast only events.
*Attendance is by phone line, web call, webcast, or broadcast- accessible by all locations with smart phone.
*Energies of Live Attendees will be given priority.
*Event recordings are available.
SAVE WITH MONTHLY MEDITATION PACKAGES
Times listed on this calendar are Mountain Time; Denver, CO.