You are able to play these activations in conjunction with other energy work, body sessions, watching television or other events, or sleeping.
It is advised to use these sessions 3-4 times a week for 6 weeks in order to condition your body for long term functioning with these energies. After 6 weeks, you may continue maintenance with 1-2 sessions per week or as your body finds enjoyable.
*Increased usage will not cause harm, but may require greater amounts of rest or down time.
*Please keep in mind that use in conjunction with other energy work may increase physical forms of processing.
- Holding your hands in a certain position is not required, but is advisable for increased focus and perception of energies delivered.
- It is advised that first- time users rest their hands on desired physical positions of face or body during the first week of use.
- There is no need to apply pressure to the surface of your skin.
- Hands may be held against the skin or away from the body at various distances.
- You are encouraged to find the positions which are most comfortable for you and your body.
These sessions are replaced every month with new recordings including the most current energies available and appropriate for your body.
The Red Light Facial Mask may be used on various positions of the body, and the Red Light Face & Body mask may be used on the face. The differences between these two Immortal Light masks is the frequencies of light delivered, amplitudes of light delivered, and the considerations for types of skin located on the face and on popular areas of the body.
The Facial Mask is designed for exposure specifically focused around the face, neck, and décolletage area. The Face & Body Mask is designed for exposure at the scale of an entire body.
Those who are more sensitive, will find that the Face & Body Mask will harbor less intensity than the Facial Mask.
Those who are looking to address a specific area on the body may find that the Facial Mask will deliver the energetic frequencies desired.
For specific areas of interest, it is advised to lightly rest your hand or hands on that area. If the area of interest is on your back side, otherwise unreachable, or uncomfortable to reach, use a specific cloth or pillow to draw awareness to the area in question during your session. (This object will become temporarily imbued with coding, so it is best to use the same cloth or pillow for assistance during each of your sessions.)
*These activations are for personal use only.